Anyone involved with grassroots football will know that teams not only need the players on the pitch and a manager. In order for the team to function, week in, week out, help is needed from sponsors and fundraisers. Through our many fantastic sponsors, we are able to fund the pitches for our games, training, equipment and the all important home and away kits. With all of these commitments for both Castlecroft Rangers and Castlecroft Rangers Under 21′s, our players still have to pay to play.
By sponsoring the club and taking part in our fundraising events, you help to keep the costs for running the club at a managable level, allowing both teams to continue.
As we prepare for the upcoming season, we invite you to take part in our fantastic raffle. At £5 per ticket, we have some incredible prizes available, all kindly donated to us by friends of the club. Up for grabs, we have available:
- 2 x 2 tickets to FA Community Sheild
- 1 x Limited edition framed and SIGNED print of Wayne Rooney scoring for Manchester United against Manchester City 2011 (worth £300)
- 1 x Limited edition framed and SIGNED print of by Jody Craddock called “Celebration”, featuring David Beckham and Ashley Cole
- 1 x 4 ball gold at Lickey Hills Gold
- 1 x jar of Walkers Staffordshire Toffee
- 1 x voucher to Ironbridge Antiques Arts and Crafts Centre Coffee Shop
- 2 x Jigsaw from the toy Sensation Odbolz
- 2 x band t-shirts from the Wolverhampton sensation Under A Banner
- 3 x Promo t-shirts from chocolate specialists Catch Bar
- 1 x Bottle of champagne
- 1 x promo products from Buckfast Table Wine
- 1 x Bottle of Famous Grouse Whiskey
- 1 x Bottle of Gordons Gin
You can either buy tickets in person, or by contacting us – either through our twitter feed @CastlecroftRngr or by emailing email@example.com. Payment can be sent through paypal, or by BACS. We will send you a picture of your ticket and completed stub.
Please remember, by taking part in this fantastic raffle you not only stand a chance at winning a fantastic prize – you also help to fund a club, support grassroots, and be part of our dream.